Local GovernanceLocal Governance
“The Urban Center in a Garden Setting”
Our Mission: To pursue sustainable urbanization for the Island Garden City of Samal – prudently putting in place appropriate urban amenities for a community of dignified constituents living in an atmosphere of good governance, yet keeping intact its natural endowments.
- Economic: To improve the City’s living condition through a viable and sustainable economy mobilizing its local resources while maintaining a well-balanced ecology.
- Social: To establish a livable community where people enjoyed the luxury of developed resources in a secured environment and assured social services.
- Infrastructure: To install better access complementing the use of the City facilities and utilities in placed beneficial to its populace.
- Environment: To design a concept of the mix urban and rural development keeping in place a protected and beauteous environment.
- Local Government Administration: To craft a synergized mechanism for a progressive local governance internal and external resource utilization and mobilization.